Price from 80,00€
Fractional Mesotherapy is the introduction of a cocktail of vitamins, minerals, co-enzymes and amino acids just beneath the epidermis. Each ingredient has a specific action within the cells of the treatment area and they work to improve the signs of ageing.
Fractional mesotherapy involves the use of a mechanized device called the dermapen, to make thousands miserable pricks in the outer layers of the skin. By precisely controlling the depth, distance, frequency and nature of these acupuncture.
The Dermapen™ uses micro-needling technology and has a phenomenal effect on collagen and elastin rejuvenation. Active ingredients from the products used are delivered to the deeper layers of the skin via the micro-channels. The small footprint of the device makes it ideal for treating hard to reach areas such as around the eyes, nose and mouth. The Dermapen™ is also used to help improve the appearance of scarring and pigmentation.
This mechanism of injury doesn’t tear the skin like dermal rollers, which makes the Dermapen™ less traumatic to the skin. The treatment is performed by moving the pen over the skin, creating several micro-channels. Our aestheticians uses a topical anaesthetic before the treatment to numb the face thus minimizing the discomfort.
Dermapen™ is an ideal solution for the following problems:
• Superficial wrinkles
• Scars (incl. acne scars, stretch marks)
• Pigment spots
• Aged and loose skin
• Hair loss
• Weak hair
• Slow hair growth
After the procedure:
• You should not sunbathe or use sunbeds for 2 weeks
• It is not recommended to use make-up products for 12 hours
• You should not drink alcohol for 24 hours
• Do not go to the sauna or swimming pool for 1 week
• Avoid active facial treatments for two weeks
• You should not be treated if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
• Active cold sore at the time of treatment