Cleanline Lase clinic offers the opportunity to correct sagging skin with a very effective procedure/method. The procedure is intended foremost for those who do not wish to see a plastic surgeon. HIFU (High Intensity Focused Ultrasound) lifting is a procedure using an ultrasound machine. The machine is a true step forward in aesthetic medicine. During the procedure, the machine generates ultrasonic pulses, which reach the skin’s SMAS layer (Superficial Musculo Aponeurotic System). Suitable for anyone wishing for smoother, firmer skin!
SMAS is a frame, supporting the specific facial contour.
Due to aging, SMAS becomes less elastic, collagen fibres stretch, and the frame weakens. As a result, eyebrows and cheeks descend, the skin on lower lids sags, face contour is deformed and, next, double chin appears, cheeks hang, nasolabial folds and wrinkles around mouth appear, subdermal tissues sag.
SMAS-liftingis performed with HIFU ultrasound apparatus and has no age limitations, this method is suitable for everybody who don’t want to get plastic surgery, but still seek to significantly tighten their skin and look younger.
What are the benefits of the procedure?
- SMAS-lifting stimulates generation of natural collage
- The procedure is painless, neither unpleasant nor leaves traces on the skin.
- SMAS-lifting does not require recovery time
- The result is long-lasting.
How does HIFU SMAS-lifting change the appearance?
Resulting from HIFU procedure, facial skin and contour look much younger as:
- All facial zones, especially around face bones and lips, are lifted;
- The facial contour becomes clearer as all soft tissues are tightened;
- Deep wrinkles are diminished, the skin is elastic and smooth;
- The look becomes more open, giving the face a friendly look;
- Neck muscles are tightened, and wrinkles are levelled in this area.
- Pregnancy and breast feeding;
- Consuming blood thinners;
- Severally active acne;
- Metal implants in facial area, except for tooth implants;
- Open wounds and skin infections in the face and neck area;
- Oncologic diseases;
- Connective tissue diseases;
- Predisposition to keloid scars.
We ask each new client to fill in a questionnaire and to confirm with his / her signature the absence of contraindications. In the event of a contraindication, you need to consult your GP.
HIFU SMAS-lifting procedure
Gel is applied to the facial skin before the procedure. The specialist then measures the precise area which the ultrasound will affect.
The uniqueness of the procedure lies in the following: HIFU ultrasound emits waves that can penetrate precisely the defined depths without affecting the surrounding tissues. The tissue is only heated in the defined spot to 65-70 °C. The sensor generates special lines at a predetermined depth, which consist of thermocoagulation points that are equally spaced apart. As a result of the process, collagen fibres in the deep layer of the face skin tighten and become thicker.